TO THE ALBANY HOTEL
Peacefully situated in the heart of historic St Andrews,
this traditional, elegant Georgian terraced house dates
from around 1795. Our location in North Street is close
to St Andrews Castle and the Cathedral, the University,
cinema and town centre shopping.
AT THE ALBANY HOTEL
This elegant Georgian town house has been cleverly and sympathetically
converted for use as a hotel. We have 21 bedrooms, all with
en suite facilities. Each is tastefully decorated and furnished;
all provide international direct dial telephone, colour
television, hospitality tray, hair dryer, etc. Our small
size allows us to maintain high standards in accommodation,
service and food without losing the personal touch that
our guests appreciate when staying in a family run hotel.
AND RESIDENTS' BAR
Our lounge and residents' bar is furnished for comfort,
with an inviting log fire and lots of books to browse.
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
"To provide comfortable, well appointed accommodation with
superior service at a very competative price."